Art Submission Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in submitting artwork to Leanin' Tree! We receive and review many thousands of art submissions annually. To insure that your submission is processed in a timely manner, please follow the guidelines as indicated below:
- All art submissions must now be sent digitally and submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept printed art submissions of photos, original sketches, color copies or mock-ups sent via first class mail. Printed art submissions that are sent via First Class Mail will not be returned to you.
- We prefer to receive digital submissions as either PDF documents or jpegs. We prefer printable PDF files over individual jpegs attachments whenever possible. Please include 2-to-4 images per-page in order to help manage ink, paper and printing costs, and to allow us to clearly see the detail in your artwork.
- Your name and contact information must appear on each page of your submission. Separate PDF files for everyday art and holiday art are appreciated.
- We do not publish pencil or pen/ink images.
- Please edit your submission to an appropriate size. To expedite the reviewing process and allow multiple members of the art review committee to view and consider your work, please edit the size of your submission to the most appropriate 25-50 images per category.
- We are unable to provide critiques or feedback regarding art submissions or the selection process. If your artwork is selected for publication, you will be notified by telephone or email with further information.
- If you do not hear from us in 4-8 weeks' time, you should assume that your submission was not a fit for our product lines at this time.
We appreciate the opportunity to review and consider your work, and thank you for your interest in Leanin’ Tree!